- For the control of cervicovaginal normal transformation zone.
- In the treatment of inflammatory dystrophic diseas and intraepithelial microlesions (SIL): it helps the re-epithelialization process and the removal of “dead cells”. It favours a better re-epithelialization by keeping the possible micro-wounds clean.
- For the restoration of the normal physiological conditions after diathermocoagulation or colposcopy.
- For the treatment of dry vaginal or vulvar mucosa
- To restore normal physiological conditions in the post-physical treatment of vulvar condyloma.